Reinzosil®, a highly elastic universal sealing compound from Victor Reinz®, has been the RTV sealant of choice in Europe for many years. Its durability, flexibility, and versatility has also made it a favorite among import car repair specialists. Now, Victor Reinz® is bringing this exceptional and in-demand product to the entire North American aftermarket.
- Resistant to temperatures from -50°C to +250°C (briefly up to 300°C)
- Excellent resistance to fluids including mineral oils and numerous synthetic oils, lubricants, petrol, diesel oil, greases, hot and cold water, detergents, sunlight, ozone, and sea water
- Fast, acid-free curing
- Odorless - will not harm oxygen sensors
- Non-hazardous substance (tube)
- Sealing gap > 0.15 mm
- For use at gasket intersections and on components that were originally sealed with RTV by the manufacturer (such as intake manifolds, valve covers, oil pans, etc.).