Reinzosil®, a highly elastic universal sealing compound from Victor Reinz®, has been the RTV sealant of choice in Europe for many years. Its durability, flexibility, and versatility has also made it a favorite among import car repair specialists. Now, Victor Reinz® is bringing this exceptional and in-demand product to the entire North American aftermarket.
- Resistant to temperatures from -50°C to +250°C (briefly up to 300°C)
- Excellent resistance to fluids including mineral oils and numerous synthetic oils, lubricants, petrol, diesel oil, greases, hot and cold water, detergents, sunlight, ozone, and sea water
- Fast, acid-free curing
- Odorless - will not harm oxygen sensors
- Non-hazardous substance (tube)
- Sealing gap > 0.15 mm
- For use at gasket intersections and on components that were originally sealed with RTV by the manufacturer (such as intake manifolds, valve covers, oil pans, etc.).
Check out our streamlined ecommerce and parts locator platform DanaAftermarket.com, or visit one of our Distribution Partners below.