Universal RTV Sealant
Typical RTV sealants for gaps up to 0.15 mm don’t hold up in high-heat environments, and they can break down quickly if exposed to internal combustion fuels, diesel fuels, and other liquids.
Reinzosil® Universal RTV Sealant is thermally stable from -58°F/-50°C to 608°F/320°C. Easy to apply and fast-curing, it is a dependably durable RTV sealant that’s also suitable for uneven and rough surfaces.
Victor Reinz® Reinzosil® is a permanently elastic, universal silicone RTV sealing compound with excellent resistance to fluids and extreme temperatures. Its durability, flexibility, and versatility make it a favorite universal RTV among import car repair specialists. Reinzosil Universal RTV Sealant is now available in 70ml tubes, 200ml Aerosol Cans, and 310ml Cartridges.
|Part Type||Description||Package||Part Number|
|70ml Tube||Reinzosil Universal RTV Silicone Sealing Compound||25ct. Case||70-31414-10|
|200ml Aerosol Can||Reinzosil Universal RTV Silicone Sealing Compound||10ct. Box||70-31414-20|
|310ml Cartridge||Reinzosil Universal RTV Silicone Sealing Compound||12ct. Box||70-31414-40|
Excessive RTV SKUs—covering numerous brands and tube sizes—waste valuable shelf space, and offering a huge variety of RTVs can be confusing for customers and shop owners.
Victor Reinz® Reinzosil® is a one-tube universal RTV solution in one ideal “shop size” tube that can take the place of over a dozen RTV varieties, saving inventory space and dollars and avoiding ordering hassles.
Unlike competitor products—which may incorporate plasticizers of minor quality such as calcium carbonate or limestone—Reinzosil universal RTV sealant will not shrink or lose weight in high-heat environments. With superior resistance under load even at high temperatures, you don’t need over a dozen different tubes of RTV on-hand; you only need to stock or purchase one tube to do it all.
Reinzosil universal RTV sealant is available in 70 ml tubes, 200 ml aerosol cans and 310 ml cartridges
Reinzosil RTV Sealant Features
- Resistant to temperatures from -58°F to 482°F, and briefly up to 608°F (-50°C to 250°C, briefly to 320°C)
- Excellent resistance to fluids, including mineral oils and synthetic oils, lubricants, fuels, diesel oil, greases, water, and detergents
- No corrosion
- Fast curing
- Will not harm oxygen sensors
- Sealing gap > 0.15 mm
Test After Test Reveals Reinzosil as the Premium Choice
- After 500+ hours high-temperature storage (482°F/250°C), Reinzosil remains pliable and maintains shape while the competition becomes brittle and disintegrates
- Thermogravimetric analysis shows a competitive product decomposing at 230°F (110°C); Reinzosil decomposition began at 750°F (400°C)
- Competitive sealants are shown to corrode brass surfaces with acetic sealants, while neutral-curing Reinzosil shows no corrosion
Reinzosil RTV Sealing Applications
- Two-dimensional flat surfaces where there is a sealing gap, such as gasket intersections
- Components originally sealed with RTV (room temperature vulcanizing silicone) by the manufacturer, including intake manifolds, valve covers, and oil pans
Check out our streamlined ecommerce and parts locator platform DanaAftermarket.com, or visit one of our Distribution Partners below.
Images are shown for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.