Gaskets That Seal Right and Stay Tight.
Between cold start-ups, extreme heat and the potential for over-torqueing, my valve cover gaskets often fail to keep a tight seal.
Victor Reinz® valve cover gaskets feature multiple sealing beads to seal the valve cover you’re working on; long-lasting molded rubber on a rigid core means trouble-free installation.
The Victor Reinz® brand offers a variety of valve cover sealing technologies to meet the needs of installers worldwide. These technologies can expedite a direct OEM replacement, or serve as “problem solvers,” offering ease of installation and an upgrade over OEM designs or materials.
Modern gasket kits are complex, and you can rely on each Victor Reinz valve cover gasket set to contain everything you need right in the box, from the gasket to spark plug tube seals to grommets. There are many valve cover manufacturers out there, but manufacturers the world over choose Victor Reinz valve cover gaskets.
Valve Cover Gasket Sets
|Engine Valve Cover Gasket Set Part #
|Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Volkswagen
|Ford, Mazda, Mercury
|2.0L, 2.3L, 2.5L
|Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Shelby
|Avanti, GM, Hummer, Isuzu, Saab
|4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L
|Acura, Honda, Saturn
|3.0L, 3.2L, 3.5L, 3.6L, 3.7L
A Range of Valve Cover Gaskets for a Range of Vehicles
Molded rubber on a rigid carrier
- Rigid carrier design for lateral stability and ease of installation
- The rocker cover gasket material is crucial; our application-specific rubber compound meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Compression limiters eliminate the possibility of overtightening
- Engineered cross-section to maximize sealing capabilities
- Optimized bead design and placement to perform in less-than-ideal surface conditions
Press-in-place molded rubber
- Application-specific rubber compound that meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Engineered cross-section to ensure appropriate level of joint loading
- Resistant to oils and oil additives
- Validated for fit, form, and function
Cork rubber with steel core
- Direct replacement for older vehicles
- Steel core increases lateral stability and ease of installation
- Unparalleled conformability
- Balanced cork-to-rubber ratio
Part of a Complete Line of Gaskets and Sealing Products Backed by Dana
Victor Reinz gaskets from Dana are the sealing solutions that OE manufacturers have relied on for decades. The participants of Horsepower Wars also put their faith in Victor Reinz products, and throughout all the punishing tests and challenges, the dependable results speak for themselves. Victor Reinz offers a full line of performance gaskets and sealing products backed by Dana.
Check out our streamlined ecommerce and parts locator platform DanaAftermarket.com, or visit one of our Distribution Partners below.