Is your truck losing oil? If it is, the gasket on the oil pan could be leak. Oil pans for trucks are large, complex and expensive. After all, a truck oil pan holds around 50 litres of oil; that is ten times more than a car’s oil pan can hold.
Our practical video gives you all the important tips and tricks you need for replacing an old oil pan gasket with a new Victor Reinz® oil pan gasket.
In our video you will see:
- Draining the oil
- Dismantling the truck oil pan
- Removing the leaky gasket
- Cleaning the components and surfaces
- Inserting and centring the Victor Reinz® oil pan gasket
- Fitting the truck oil pan
- Inserting the bolts
- Tightening the bolts
- Other expert tips from a motor mechanics